The weapon has been rebuilt, a new motor and mount has been made to fit the original holes and after a bit of a fuss with the wiring and speed controllers, the motor finally spun into life and I got to testing it.
As a reminder:
BUILDING A ROBOT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND CAN VERY EASILY HARM YOU.
Seems to work then. :) I had also tested it against a computer case at half speed and made a almighty dent in it. The next thing would be to fit some sharp cutting bits to the ends to made it more destructive and then fit a removable link and the power light.
Seeya all on the net!
Written by Ocracoke - 75